Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My new blog:D
I don't really remember why i deleted my blog the last time. it's been 5 months! haha. Half a year almost gone. What happen the past few months? MANY MUCH MUCH! :D

MOMENTS
31st MAY 2oo8

My second and probably the last concert as a member of the BBSS concert Band. Wells, I did enjoy myself with fellow bandits. PICTUES! :D

Clarinet Section + Alumni ( sunghee is missing! ) the yougest-14. the oldest-25. haha.


JiaYing. One senior I would say I respect very much. Your encouragement that day will continue to push me on in Band. I enjoy seating beside u every band practises especially the past one year. Thank you! * pull your shoelace * :)



XiaoHui:D you made me realise how important teamwork was, i guess it's abit too late. haha:)


VIN NEE! My principal player. One more year! Let's go. hahaha

STILL HAVE....!





These are the ones ( HAHAHA )! they didn't give up(: i won't too.
2 years, we joined band together, we grow to love band together. One more year, and we shall step down together.
Many told me band made me sacrifice many things. Yes, I lost many things because of band. Time, and so on so on. But at the same time through band i gain many other things. After the appreciation thing, when mr goh told the audience about who they shld really give their applause to is to the band members, i almost teared. After near to 40hours of intensive practise last week, and mon,wed,fridays consistent practises, we ended the concert! hahaha. It was awesome. The Band improve really alot, I almost lost hope at the start of the year, things are way different now!
I Love Band! :)
Time to pick up the shattered pieces..
and do my ISPL.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home